down, down, down

Everyone is thinking that the market will move down even more, probably closer to the 2950 level. I think I'll defer to popular opinion this time around. I agree mostly because everyone is becoming so picky with purchases. The numbers tell the story. Two months ago, these price levels would have put bargain hunters into a frenzy. Now, no more.

I hear things like "stay short," "sit on the sidelines," "be cautious in your purchases" a lot nowadays.

Yet, I still prefer to follow the uncommon sense of Mr. Warren Buffet. Times like these present the perfect buying opportunities to build a good portfolio. I just need time, patience, lots of good research and of course more money. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

abundant information: globalization's irony

cheers to the rally

signs of hope