Blockchain will change the world

So, this has been said many times already.  Even then, blockchain is still in the early days and how the decentralized network will change the world still sounds like sci-fi to the general population.

Having done some basic research on it, I think it will change the world significantly.  I'm not just talking about the crypto currency craze (a bandwagon which I have been unable to avoid joining).

Ethereum's (arguably the #2 crypto currency) method of utilizing the blockchain is making a lot of companies excited.

I'm posting this here for posterity.

And, for the record:  BTC on coins.ph is at Php601,406 and ETH is at Php44,440.  Also for the record, I'm long on both.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

abundant information: globalization's irony

cheers to the rally

signs of hope